Friday, June 13, 2008

im pissed

I spent two hours today converting image files to have a portfolio to show but instead, they all converted to 72 dpi--I dont' know how I missed that. They look awful. Anyways, I hate my computer it really is giving me a hard time, and for some reason I feel like posting that. Its good, because I thought "Ah, I'll just post that other aspect of my future BFA, my Zshiki book project" because I really am writing something. I don't have the thing I wrote becuase my computer sucked, but at least I wrote it, and I should be happy about that and I am making a post to say I should be happy about it. Because no one even knows about this blog so I don't really have to post anything interesting in here. Because I can't. My computer freezes when I open painter. I finished my sketchbook. This was one of the good things that happened today. Everything else kinda fell out from under. But that would involve talking about my personal life and I have promised myself to make this blog entirely art related--and I write way too much as it is even talking about that. Anyways, I'm going on a Hiatus until I get a new computer or something. and I'm pissed.

No comments: