Monday, June 14, 2010

Finally got a real camara!

I have a big girl camara now, which is fantastical for everyone because now I don't have to borrow everyone's camara every time I need to reproduce something, that and the quality is like this:



which means that my illustrations are going to come out a lot better. I've been struggling the past year with reproducing and so now I hope the struggle is over. And what does this mean? It means Etsy!




So now I'm slowly packing my stuff into card packages on Etsy under pthaloazul. Yes, I spelled phthalo wrong. But it was taken already and it's a shop name so it doesn't matter really.

etsy.com/shop/pthaloazul

3 comments:

elitisthippies said...

what kind of camera did you get?

Rachel J said...

It's a Nikon D5000. No explanation was given for why they call it that, though. It's kind of a leap from a 90 to a ... whatever now I'm thinking too much.

Linds said...

NICE!