Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blog Overhaul

So basically I'm going to be doing some spring cleaning to this blog, to make it more of a professional one. Yes, I have my portfolio to be professional, but basically it's just a hop skip and google search away to this one. So, from here on out you can find my weird posts over at 3 AM octopus, because I'm going to only do art related stuff on this blog now.

Seriously this time, too. I'm going to focus the blog. Finally. Focusing the blog...focusing the blog...

1 comment:

madison said...

Rachel!! how ARE you?! how is life treating you?! looks like things are exciting!! you are awesome and i miss having you around!!guess what?! i'm headed back to the bay this december!! i would love to catch up with you sometime!! where is it you work again? have a great weekend!!
love,
madi