Monday, May 4, 2009

more recent black and whites

So I think I figured out how to make the crap scanner do better, which is a relief.

Anyways, another step closer to having enough black and whites for a decent portfolio. I've been really off lately, maybe its getting used to the weather or my new workspace with only Pandora to keep me company, who knows? Recent picture: kid breaking out of some palace somewhere abouts.



this is without some extra help



this is with the help.

And this is how much I could draw of my brother playing WoW before he had to go and watch the Daily Show and smile a lot. So yeah, its pretty unfinished but a fun go.



I made him some crazy colors. But I've never done a study from life on painter before, which was a good experience.

1 comment:

sweetheart bitterheart said...

i LOVE this!!!!! i think you should stick with this style for everything you do... really detailed faces and abstract everything else. i'd buy it.