Thursday, May 7, 2009

Updating as I'm braising my chicken.


Mm...I really have to remove the fish on the bottom of this one. I figure, that if I do enough of these, I'll have enough good ones out of the crappy ones to show without feeling meh about it. Overall I have to get used to just using pen.

Heres something I did recently for my Brother Jared's Kid's room



I was having fun with texture. I don't know if you can tell from the scan, though. It was on a block of linen that was about 4 in x 4 in x 2 in and I went on with acrylic and acrylic modeling paste.

Also, I think I'm going to turn back to Guash for a little while, because I was expirementing about this time last year and I was thinking it would be fun to do for my next story after my BFA story on Johanne and Keplar is finished. It will look something like this...



Except creepy dude/bird duo/bad composition will not be present.

1 comment:

Linds said...

you would be braising chicken