Monday, February 15, 2010

mural project


So I got this new mural project for a Charity event thats 20's themed and its pretty much the biggest (size wise) thing I've ever worked on.

If you look closely at the picture you can see the frame that's so big its hard to tell what it is.



we clamped it to some boards. Far from sounding like a drum when you tap it, but they wanted it to be rolled away after I was finished with it.



here's a picture to illustrate that it's about 7 feet wide and 8 feet tall!.

I'm five feet


and standing on a stool. This will be fun!

3 comments:

Will Strong said...

Holy cool! I want to do a mural. I'm jealous and I eagerly await posts on the progress of the mural.

Rachel J said...

thanks Will, I'll try to remember to post!

Matt Loveridge said...

Wow! That is pretty funny. maybe you should have your dad rig up some kind of harness system. Then you could wear fairy wings while you paint.

P.S. It's good to hear from you. Things are going good (busy but good)