Tuesday, November 17, 2009

pianists

trying out more digital painting techinques and getting faster at it. I am not so fond with what I ended up with for the Background but I don't think I'd be satisfied with it unless I were using real paint with real texture and I'm too lazy to print it out for that degree. Because no one's buying it. speaking of buying it, I've started revamping my portfolio as to compete with the graphic designers. I don't even know how to explain it, but if I talk about it here, then maybe I will finish it?

3 comments:

sweetheart bitterheart said...

hey rach, it's adrienne. i need to talk to you about something, but i don't know your email address! will you please email me at addiebarringer@gmail.com

thanks :)

whitney johnson said...

dude, Rachel...how many hours do you spend every day doing art??? give me some words of motivation so I can start doing that too!!!

Linds said...

I'll buy it...but you know me, the going rate is 50 cents. But hey, a sell is a sell, right? :D And then I'll put it on Google and tell everyone to violate copyright- Muahahahaha!