Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm trying to make this a nearly daily thing

In my persuit to make this Nearly Daily, I decided to start doing more quick 15-30 minute studies on Painter. Again, they're just quick studies because I feel no desire to learn to finish anything on Painter. Realistically I'd print it out and finish it traditionally.



Yousee, I normally don't go for painter-type images because they look too smooth. So I've been trying to find the brushes that work for me and make me feel...whats the word...satisfied. Because doing things super smooth requires sooo much work so that it looks like its legit. But when things are rough you can sort of play around and its excused, I think. But I don't think I've figured out how to recreate texture the way I like it. I'll figure it out with all these studies, I guess.

This next image is for Krystle L.

No comments: