Thursday, March 19, 2009

update

So today I seriously considered going to New York and doing that Illustration Academy thing. I thought to myself that 7 weeks with the best in the country for only about 5 grand seemed pretty good. And then I added the cost of living and the cost of flying across the country and the cost of shipping all of my art stuff across the country and the cost of 7 straight weeks of intense assignments without even weekends for a break so I can go to Church and then I went on Epson.com.

And then I went to Nikonusa.com

and then I realized I could make my dream studio for less than the cost of one semester of tuition at that academy for a Californian with no contacts in New York.

The end.

Maybe another year when I'm not just graduated from school and really tired of school. Really, really tired of school.

So here's some more art that I've been doing. I am getting closer to the finish on that first of my BFA things. I took a ref pic with my camera, my 4 meg camera that is a piece of toast. I'm getting a new camera eventually. Instead of a very expensive program.



I promise that the colors and contrast are better in real life. Although it isn't finished yet, so I shouldn't defend it.

This is a picture of my freind Boeregard Bonham, who I cannot spell.



mechanimal project. Speaks for itself.



and this assignment where I won't begin to explain the story.

No comments: