Monday, March 2, 2009

New Post

So they're installing this new gigantor Epson down in the print lab, right during the time that I wanted to print off some things. I could probably still print but meh--when there's so many people in there I just can't handle it, so instead I'll update my blog.

Here's what I'm planning to do for the BFA--be aware that I only left the type there so you'd know what's going on. It's really bare-bones story and it isn't going to be left that way because there's no rythm or feeling to it.



This is the opener about Tycho Brahe, who really did chop off his nose because one of his peers in school said that he was wrong about an astrology prediction that a prince would die from influenza.



This introduces Johanne Keplar, who was a math teacher so bad only about 6 of his students attended because he was so boring. I use this example as what could happen if I'm ever forced to teach art for a living



a moody sort of image. I was thinking of making the back shadow look like Tycho Brahe. Who is dead in this scene.



and this, too. So I'm thinking of doing this line and washy. It could be a fun transition from what I have been doing which just...doesn't click. We'll see if I can get things to click with thinner acrylic.

1 comment:

Ariel said...

Awesome Illustrations! I can't wait to see them in person!