Thursday, March 4, 2010

food I ate, things I saw

So, since I am an artist and all, I thought maybe I should make my blog more artsy, so first things first, I need to take a meticulously planned out picture of my food. Because thats what artists do. On every blog ever written.





I should have found a weird doily or something--or speckled it with powdered sugar to give it that 'frost' effect...but this will have to do. Microwave lasagna. mmm. on a warped, plastic liner.

As I was making my lasagna I decided to let it sit in the microwave and rest after cooking like it tells you toon the box, which is something I've never actually done before, and in that time I went outside and took some pictures of our garden.



I used to love this tree as a kid because all of those flowers that grow on it have a soft skin like a cat--its really trippy, and I missed these trees when I went to live in the desert.

There's a perfect x on this little log.



when this leaf dies it looks like a cheeta--how does nature do that? I know. its mold.

I love my red cabbages--because they look like alien plants with those black leaves!



Man I love the shape of cabbages.

I fell in love with the colors on this leaf.


No comments: