Friday, March 12, 2010

Photo problems

I'm frustrated because I can't get a decent shot of this finished mural. The reason? I just don't have a good enough camera lens and I just don't have 40 feet to back up in, which is why it came out a pixelated mess.



Just know that in real life it was painted with finesse and contrast and without the blurry mcblurry all over the place

again with the size:

It was really tough to give it a cohesive look when it's this big, but I really am happy with how it turned out, although I am not happy with how it's photo-reference shots came out.

2 comments:

whitney johnson said...

photo problems=story of my life! the pictures never look the same as real life. soooo frustrating! Yours looks good though, and doing something that size would've taken me 2 years MINIMUM. Good job Rach!

sweetheart bitterheart said...

dang girl - that looks great. good work! when me or krystle get home, we'll take pics for you (fancy cameras) (not bragging)