Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Monterey and the Aquarium

went to the Monterey Aquarium to see it's new Seahorse Exhibit--and it's so cool! I didn't take any pictures of the Seahorses, I just drew them. They have seahorses that look exactly like dragons. Man. And in most of the deep sea exhibit there isn't enough light to draw, so I took pictures. Pictures with no flash that still came out cool

Wow. God can make even glowing snot look really, really cool. Because that's basically all that jellyfish are: Glowing Snot.


there were 5 billion little kids.
And I've never seen them feeding the Jellyfishes before, but this is what it looks like--a puff of misty Jellyfish food. I don't know what's in it. Can you spot why this is a Northern California beach in March? a.) no swimsuits, just jeans and sweatshirts b.) more treacherous giant human sized rocks than humans. This is why we have the best beaches in the world, because you don't ever have to shave and you generally have most of the beach to yourself.

these are awesome because they're constantly pulling food into their mouths with those little feelers. So cool!

1 comment:

M.R. Weaver said...

I love glowing snot OK.
X3